Mobile Office Trailers – Miami, FL | Buy or Rent
Our affiliates for Miami office trailers & portable storage containers are your temporary office, storage solutions, and portable building deal finder, and the best thing that you can do for your business.
Our price quote solutions is available 24/7 to help your company meet the demands of temporary office space and protecting your property. Our complete suite of solutions includes mobile offices and storage units and removes space problems for your business. At Used Construction Trailers we help you to get the best price by matching your needs up with suppliers in Miami that offer on-site delivery and low-cost financing options. With so many trusted companies like Modspace, Acton Mobile, Pac-Van, and Willscot, there are many options and office trailer brands to shop from. Our goal is to help you get to find what you need from one source that lets you compare the prices from up to five local companies.
Sometimes businesses need short-term office space. You need to be able to operate on-site and have all the tools of a permanent structure available to you. From portable office buildings to mobile classrooms, we are here to help across a wide array of mobile office needs. We connect you with a few of the best office trailer dealers in Miami, FL. Compare Prices for Free!
We’ll help you save on office trailers and steel shipping containers!
Dealers Typically Located within 27 miles of these Miami zip codes: 33101, 33102, 33107, 33110, 33111, 33114, 33116, 33121, 33122, 33124
The Best Prices on Mobile Offices in Miami For Rent or For Sale
The cost for office trailers is contingent upon a variety of factors, but for example, through our service you may be able to rent a used constructor trailer in Miami for about $140 per month. Of course, for the most accurate quote we need to know a little more about you, and your needs.
Office Trailer Sizes and Space Calculator:
|# Occupants||Estimated Sq. Ft Needed||Office Trailer Size|
|1-2||195 Square Feet||8′ x 20′|
|2-3||285 Square Feet||8′ x 28′|
|3-5||410 Square Feet||10′ x 44′|
|4-6||500 Square Feet||10′ x 44′|
|5-7||650 Square Feet||12′ x 56′|
|7 to 10||800 – 1,250 Sq. Ft||24′ x 56′|
|11 +||1,400 Sq. Ft. +|
Rent, Lease, or Purchase:
Portable Storage Units
Used Portable Buildings
Buying Mobile Office Trailers in Miami
Buying an office trailer in Miami, FL, can be an excellent option for businesses or individuals who need temporary, portable office space. To help you find the best office trailers in Miami, follow these steps:
- Determine your needs: First, figure out what size office trailer you need, the features you require, and the duration you’ll be using it for. This information will help you find the most suitable options.
- Research local suppliers: Look for office trailer suppliers in Miami by doing a Google search, checking online directories, or asking for recommendations from friends or business contacts. You can also check reviews and ratings to help you shortlist suppliers.
- Compare prices and options: Get quotes from different suppliers and compare their prices, features, and services. Make sure to check whether they charge delivery and setup fees and if there are any additional costs. Also, consider the quality and condition of the office trailers.
- Inspect the office trailer: Before making a purchase, it’s a good idea to inspect the office trailer in person. This will help you ensure it meets your requirements and is in good condition.
- Check for permits and regulations: Before setting up an office trailer in Miami, ensure you comply with any local zoning and permitting requirements. You may need to apply for a permit or receive clearance from local authorities.
- Arrange for delivery and setup: Once you’ve chosen your office trailer, coordinate delivery and setup with the supplier. Ensure you have a suitable location and enough space for the trailer, and that any necessary utilities are available.
- Sign a contract: Carefully review the terms and conditions of your agreement with the supplier. Make sure you understand any warranty or return policies, as well as the responsibilities of both parties.
- Insurance and maintenance: Consider insuring the office trailer to protect against theft or damage. Regular maintenance, such as cleaning and checking for any potential issues, will help keep your office trailer in good condition.
By following these steps, you can make an informed decision and find the perfect office trailer to suit your needs in Miami, FL.
If you prefer not to use our quote engine we recommend you drive over to the trusted dealer, Williams Scotsman, and check out their inventory at:
1400 NW 209th Ave
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
UCT Construction Trailers
Miami, Florida 33116